Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need help2get my MOHH2 Hacks to work with NITPR

3 posters

:: Help

Go down

I need help2get my MOHH2 Hacks to work with NITPR Empty I need help2get my MOHH2 Hacks to work with NITPR

Post  telepath9 Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:43 pm

I sucessfully installed Nitpr on my 3.71 custom firmware FAT PSP, and Nitpr shows up perfectly and I even sucessfully added the codes to the 'SPECIFIC' folders needed for Specific codes for 'Medal of Honor Heroes 2' and actived the codes by clicking on them to be highlighted 'blue'.

But still for some reason the codes ARNT working and I dont know why, but I've spent countless hours trying to figure it out. Someone told me the codes I have might be too old to work and not up to date but I'm not sure what it could be.

Can someone help me please? or write a more specific tutorial on adding codes to nitpr.

One thing I'm trying to also figure out, like how some of the ULUS Files have specific numbers next to them listed on many forums with the hacks, why do people do this? does this show where the codes they have listed should be placed?

For example.... If i come across a website that says

Medal of Honor Heroes 2 hacks (ULUS-10310)

Does this mean I stick those hacks in the '10310' text file? cause I've done that, and still it's not working.....

telepath9

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

I need help2get my MOHH2 Hacks to work with NITPR Empty Re: I need help2get my MOHH2 Hacks to work with NITPR

Post  PspHackSquad Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:19 pm

Are you sure that the codes are on you can turn them on by pushing the Note button and then if this doesnt seem to help still go here https://psphz.forumotion.com/tutorials-f8/how-to-add-codes-to-nightpr-t48.htm#64

Hope that helps =)
PspHackSquad
PspHackSquad
Admin

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-06-07

https://psphz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I need help2get my MOHH2 Hacks to work with NITPR Empty I KNOW.

Post  BranHex Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:40 pm

You need to set the thing to 15/1000. i will make a video how to later.
Hope this helps untill i make the video! Very Happy
BranHex
BranHex
Admin

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

I need help2get my MOHH2 Hacks to work with NITPR Empty Re: I need help2get my MOHH2 Hacks to work with NITPR

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Help

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum